Monday, November 22, 2004

Dark Wing Duck strikes again

So having a digital camera is the coolest and last summer was totally awesome! I miss Montreal, I want to go to McGill so badly just to be able to live there. Best summer ever.

I just remembered that Dark Wing Duck existed. He was cool but not nearly as cool as Space Jam. I feel so relieved that I've handed in everything important that was due today. Usually, I don't hand things in on time but today everything was handed in, and here's the killer, they were all well done too. Yay! I'm so proud. Of me.

I just feel like dancing. I love that new song by Gwen Stefani. But I think I'll listen to some AFI cause I haven't in a while. Oooo it's so good.

I wish it was Wednesday so America's Next Top Model could be on right now. Except if it was Wednesday, I would have had two tests today. Yuk.

Today in English, my teacher thought I was stupid. But that's nothing unusual. We were supposed to be Epsilawne? (hehehe) and she was like "you guys are actually oxygen deprived." Only she didn't say that, she just used her ESP to tell me.

It's too bad that I don't actually have anything to talk about. I just don't want to go upstairs bacause I'd probably get bombarded with chores or I'd have to be around my family. I'm stressed by them today. I'm scared that I'm becoming intolerant of my cousin, she drives me crazy! Like totally crazy.

I think my glasses need new lenses, I can see so many scratches all over them. Arg.

I thought that I'd lost my glasses this morning but then I found them. The End.

I like the song: Bleed Black by AFI. It's cool. Like me.

Au Revoir mes petits amis.gemo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home