Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years Resolutions

So I translated my resolutions into a million languages and then put it back to English just to see if it would work.

When I translated it to French first, this part was funny:
J'obtiendrai de nouveau à vous au sujet du reste de la liste parce que je suis fatigué en ce moment et mon cerveau est comme le goop.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the whole thing back in English:

I suppose significant above mien the first dissolution for in the covers which must sign, as, then as 4 it healthy alleged Trustar s'.assurer really. D'.abord, j'.essaye d'.ktre in d?tachant (standard of clouj j'.ai those of the turnings already Montreal.) J'obtiens the return in you in ostal'noyakh of designation, because I am placed in that will be l'.heure tired in the gift and will be my brain like goop.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I've got to do this more often...

salut! GEMO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home