I miss you Sarahface!
I never get to see my dear Sarahface anymore... it makes me sad. But on a happier note, I found my Chemistry 11 textbook! I'm sooo happy, I knew it was around somewhere.
I finally organized my pencil case for semester 2. Soon, I will conquer my binder. Yay! I get my $80 back! I feel the urge to spend it all in one place, especially if I do well on my report card tomorrow!
Anyways, mostly I just miss English and lunch. I was thinking, it's kind of funny how Craig and I are on the same lunch and Sarahface is now Sarah Y. and James is now Sean. Eh? See how funny it is? They have the same likeness. That is neat. Hahahaha. Hahahaha. Ask me later if you don't get it. Hahahaha. I'm actually happy with my lunch now. I was really depressed before because I thought that I knew no one.
Weeeel, I should do some laundry so that I have clean clothes for my big report card day!
Ciao amigas, and gos I suppose for Craig
~jenmo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home