Sunday, August 07, 2005

Really, really drunk beyond belief

Wow. I was soooo drunk on Friday it was kind of embarrasing...

I remember the night only if I think hard of certain moments, in general, the night is a blur for me. I think the problem was that I just kept drinking everything everyone gave to me. I remember it was definately the drink that Tanya gave me that made me puke.

I went to work the next day and I swear to God when I woke up I was still drunk. I puked at work and only stayed for 1 hour. My parents still dont know.

It's two days later and my stomach still feels kind of crappy, actually, I think I might be allergic or something to rum...

Anyways, I'm going to buy an iMac G5 and a 60 GB iPod (colour) for $2040.50 (tax included). I know it's a lot of money but for what I'm getting it's a really good deal.

I'm going to sleep now I feel even though it's only 4:31 pm. I'm soooo tired.

Thanks all you's who looked after me!

ciao for now,
jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home