Saturday, November 27, 2004

Piercings, Xmas, Dancing and Mercutio?

Heya. I kind of feel like getting another piercing. Like snug or anti-tragus. Something different. I just put a 16 gauge ring back into the hole above my industrial. I haven't had anything in it for months and it kind of hurt. You know, I really don't like Heavenly Hash ice cream. In fact, Heavenly Hash ice cream sucks my balls.

I love Christmas music. We listen to it at work and I just love it! And to think that it will all be over in a month. Poo.

The dance was awesome! I couldn't believe that James actually came! I thought he'd forget. And what's really cool is that both he and Craig were dancing! I was sooo fun!

Ok, so there's this old hag at my work. Ok well old hag is not a completely accurate way to describe her but I don't care. She's an old stinky poo-face and her name is not important. So she thinks that she knows everything, and she is always trying to help everyone in the store. But it's really obvious things, like I have my hand on a cookie that just came out of the oven and she says "BE careful honnnn, it's hooooot." Gah! Her voice is like Ros from Montsters Inc. But anyways, my hand is on the cookie! I can tell if it's hot or not. I just want to say: thanks for pointing it out, but I know that I have to take from the back, especially considering I am in the process of taking from the back. I could go on and on but instead I will choose to believe that she smoked a lot of crack when she was younger and her brain is fried, that's why she'd win the Captain Obvious pageant.

Ciao, my eyebrow hurts, gemo

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr hoooooootttttttt

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home