Tuesday, November 16, 2004

worst day ever

our football team lost their game, but on the bright side, someone from our school tackled the other team's mascot.
my neck still hurts only now my lower back hurts too
in calculus, I worked on problems the whole period and didn't get one right, yeah, like not even one
I just feel crappy today, I think that I might get the stomach flu like everyone else in my family, which sucks and is as they say, "balls"
I have a calculus test tomorrow
poo
but I'm going to ace it (positive thinking)

ciao,
I think I'll feel much better tomorrow after my calculus test is over, I'm so nervous
gemo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenjen!
its adèli sandwich
remember: we love you
yes, all the adèles in the world are in love with you
i hope you feel better, you deserve to feel better sweetie
keep jordana away from your cat, things could get ugly
luv ya,
deli

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home