Tuesday, January 04, 2005

5:31 pm and I'm still at school

hey, I don't really have much to say I'm just bored at school right now and I don't have a ride home. Today I found out that my last year's yearbook (I worked on it) got a first place standing from some group of people who review yearbooks across Canada. If you get between 80 and 89 points (out of 100) then you get a first place standing. We were like one of something like 20 schools to get it. Yay and hooray for us and me!

I wish my mother would pick up her cellular telephone and come pick me up. I can't believe how bored I am. I'm so bored I can't even think of something worthwhile writing.

Oh yes. I got 90% on some essay I practically word vomitted onto the page. It was good I guess but not like 90% good. I hate how if I try in English, I get a bad mark but if I do a really half-assed job, I get 90%.

I just remembered how when I first moved to g.dot, on like the third day or something we had a spelling contest and my word was "half." I didn't know that it was a trick word so I got it wrong and I could tell that people were having a hard time holding back their laughter. I've never been a good speller though. Sometimes when I'm writing here (because there's no spell check), I have to use different words than I'd like to because I don't want to spell something wrong.

Well, this is already too much blahness. ciao. gemno.

hahaha gemno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home