Monday, February 14, 2005

V Day=v. great

I had a really grood day today! I got two roses, one from Sean and one from Craig! I put them in a vase and they look soooo pretty. I have a red one that opened up so much and now it's like amazing. The pink/peach one hasn't really opened up yet. Also, I got some great valentines from Sarah and Sarah. Hahaha.

I'm really gross right now, I just worked out and my hair is rat. I forgot an elastic band. I'm so chill right now because I'm listening to "Tender" by Blur. It's so relaxing.

Oh yeah! We are definately going to have a film festival at our school! Yes you heard me JoJo and James! I really want to make a movie too. I just like doing it. It's fun editing and getting to see the final product.

So anyways, V. Day doesn't have to suck if you don't have a boyfriend. Look at me, I had a great day, except for the physics test I failed, I think people just get caught up in the "I have to have a boyfriend" mindframe. I think you can have a great V. Day just as long as you have some great friends to spend it with... Like my friends.

I'm going to read a book tonight because I haven't read one on my own for like pretty much ever.

ciao for now,
jenmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home