Tuesday, March 01, 2005


So I had this chemistry assignment to do tonight and I thought it was going to take all night but I just finished it in like 30 mins. I'm not sure if this is because I'm actually understanding something in chemistry or if I'm just really wrong. I hope the first one is right. Tonight I went into G.E. to tell them I was planning on bringing some ppl for my B-day (which is tomorrow by the way!) and Ben wasn't there so my hope for him being there on Thursday is not so good but that might actually be a good thing so that Sean doesn't embarass me really bad, if that was possible. Anywho, I'm tired because I didn't actually sleep in this morning like everyone else probably did. So ciao mein fruends, JENFACE Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home