Wednesday, February 23, 2005

JoJo! My b-day list!

Ok, first things first. Here, Jordana, is my birthday list. You will see that it consists of 5 items as we have previously discussed. I hope you find the list to be satisfactory, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at:

gemoJencool
123 My Face
School

1. Dutty Rock - Sean Paul
2. Seaweed stuff from The Body Shop, or anything from The Body Shop
3. The College Dropout - Kanye West
4. Lip balm/gloss, something yummy to put on my lips
5. Clothes (shirts, socks, pj's, jewlery)

I hope that's good. They aren't in order. So anyways, it's one week to my birthday!!!
Also, he's sooo hot, you know who I'm talking about... We should go tomorrow to see if our stuff is ready... It probably is...

I love Gilmore Girls! Yay! I can't believe I'm going to be 18. That feels wierd to say. I feel like I was 17 for like no time. I'm going to be 18!!

Today I was supposed to be learning AutoCAD but my ankle was killing me all the way up to my knee so I was so unable to focus and I got really frustrated.

My stepdad just came down and bitched me out. Pooface.
ok bye
jenmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home