Sunday, March 06, 2005

Welcome to Tim Hortron's

Sunday night. I feel like crap. My head, I want to chop it off. I'm really sick and I have a math test tomorrow. Poop. At least Sean Paul is playing and he's kewl. I have a big fat lip. I just woke up with it. It's really painful and so is my forehead. And my head feels like it's in a vice.

Work sucks. I've got to get a new job.

Ahhhhhh! Math test that I haven't studied for! Bahhhhhh!

I'm dehydrated.

I did really well on this chemistry assignment I'm looking at. Yay! 114/120! I just need to hand in the lab I never did and my mark will actually be pretty good. Too bad my physnacs mark is a failing one.

My hair is really dirrrty. Ima gonna wash it 2morrow.

I'm going to the oral surgeon tomorrow so he can look at my wisdom teeth. I'm so embarassed that my lip's all fat and he's going to see it. Oh well, I really hope he magically has space to do my teeth over March break. My break is starting to fill up, I want to have a sleepover and hang out with my friends too and go DRESS SHOPPING!

Ima prolly going this weekend with my stepmom (dress shopping.) I should bring my digital camera so I can show off any nice ones I might find.

Joface came to mien housen laaaaast niiiiiiight (she said)... Remember The Strokes? They're grood. Maybe I'll listen to them next. Anywho she came we talked and it was funfunfun.

I'm high on drugs right now.

Seriously.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

My face hurts. Ima going to sleep now. See y'all at zee school tomorrow!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
JENFACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home