Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Stomach Hurts

I shouldn't have had hotdogs for dinner...

I actually feel really full and greasy right now. Gross hotdogs.

So I switched shifts with a girl from my work and now I'll be working the night shift for the first time in a very, very long time. I don't even think I know anybody that works on that shift. Oh well, I'll get to sleep in and have so much fun the night before. Oh my god, I get to sleep in! eeeeeeeeeeee! Plaus now, people won't think I'm such a bitch because I actually said yes to switching a shift.

WOW. I'm dreadfully bored right now but I have to pretend I'm doing homework so my parents don't make me do chores.

Hmmm. I wonder what I should wear tomorrow. Hey it's Wondergrad! Youppi!

Blah! Going crazy, will call friends and do some exercise. Cool cool.

Well thane, bye for now,
JENFACETRON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home