Sunday, April 10, 2005
About Me
- Name: gemo
- Location: g.dot, Ontario, Canada
I heard something cool today: Sorrow is the spice that gives happiness it's flavour. I totally believe that I guess because I just finished reading Brave New World. Plus, I really like cooking. I'm in my last year before university and freaking out about getting in. Eeeeeeek (the cat) p.s. if you haven't seen the movie North, you should. Seriously, I have it at my house. It's cool. Like me.
Previous Posts
- Can't speak. Silent. Me.
- To riede or not to riede
- No Time To Write
- Best. Day. Ever.
- Hayhay and I beat the Forest of Illusion and now s...
- I CRASHED MY VAN INTO JESUS! Anyways, my parents a...
- This is what I look like with my new haircut. I ju...
- Yesssss! I used to say that if I could ever find a...
- You make me wanna La LA La LAAAA! This is the Ashl...
- I wish I had some more pictures that you guys woul...
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home