Friday, August 12, 2005

aha! 3-11

Yay! This boy from my work switched shifts with me for Sunday so now I can partay all night at Seany's!

I'm so excited because now I'm going to have sooo much fun tomorrow! I'm going to visit my grandma, which will be fun even though she fractured her tailbone, and then I'm going to partay!

Oh yeah, and my sister is going with me to see grandmummy!

ahahahahblah! Everyone at my work thinks I'm CRAZY! Like in every meaning of the word, except for the meaning that means I have a mental problem which is not true, I think. SO I guess they just think I'm immature and silly! That's a way better description.

Also and finally, I'm not sure if I want to go to Adam's friend's partay. He said I'll know people but I'm still undecided. Anybody want to come? Call me!

byeeeeeeeeeee for now
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home