None of this is supposed to sound sarcastic, it's just me
Hey folks, I've still got WAY too much energy from the Iced Vanilla Latte I had at 11. I was about to die when they told me on Monday that they were out of vanilla.
Today I hung out with this girl I've hung out with before but mostly only drunk or in big groups. Tonight I hung out with her with 2 other people and she is really good at making everyone feel bad/awkward. So, yeah. And this other girl. She met this boy she really likes and I listen to her stories and today I went to tell her my story (talked to the cute boy from 10th floor in the stairwell) and she actually said: "ok." I was like, thanks for not caring. Freaky thing is, they have the same name. *bites finger* dunhdunhduuuuunh.
I'm going home this weekend. It will be alright. I thought Hayley would be therrre but alas, she won't be. Yay, we ALL get to see eachother in like 2 weeks. And I have a midterm on Monday.
Hooray for life!
Cheers,
JenFace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home