It's late, I'm hot, and bored
It's kind of late but I don't really feel like sleeping. My room mate went to sleep at, no joke, 8:00 pm tonight. She is always studying so I guess it just caught up with her.
So anywho, I'm getting addicted to coffee. Yummmmmm, coffee. I'm hungry, sort of.
Yesterday I met a really nice guy, he lives in my building but I didn't know that when we met. We met at a club meeting and then we went to dinner with a girl with my floor and then it turned out that we live in the same building. Plaus, he's kind of really, REALLY good looking.
I have a quiz tomorrow. So I bit off all my nails. Crap, I was doing sooo good too, they were really nice. Like long without being claws.
ahahaha, I don't have to get up until like 10:30 tomorrow morning but I think I want to get up at 9:00 so I can have a wicked breakfast and straighten my hair.
Tonight at the chemistry study group, Laura K was there and she was nice to me. I'm not sure if she wanted to be or if she had to but she was nicer tonight than the night I saw her when I was with Sarah Y. Her room mate (Laura's) seems like a bitch and I kind of feel bad for her. She's like "I hate all girls, they're stupid and only care about how they look." So Laura's like, this sucks. But her neighbour across the hall was nice and really smart too.
Wow, I could just type all night. I still have energy from the hot chocolate I drank while watching LOST (omg!) tonight. Oh yeah, Craig, if you read this, I looked at how expensive it is to send things like yearbooks to Copenhagen and all I can say is ummm, well maybe if we all pitch in or you bring me a sweet Xmas gift... But you have to give me your mailing adress! Or I'll die. Jokes. Maybe.
k bye
no just kidding, I can't say that anymore. Everyone in Guelph says:
Cheers,
Like even the TA's. I think it's cool.
Cheers, um again
Jnnfr

1 Comments:
CARR Boot Camp at the National Press Club
The Media Bloggers Association is hosting its second Database 101/201 CARR Boot Camp Sept.
Great blog. I shall mark it.
I have an interesting product. Explained in
www.royaltyware.com/sn/?watchcat
Cheers,
Brian
9:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home