Sunday, October 23, 2005

Uhhhh. This one is titled: Jen's crappy day

Well, it's Sunday afternoon and soon I am supposed to go for dinner with some ppl including this (apparently) really HOT brother and his friend of this girl on my floor. I would very much like to go however, I don't feel so good today. I'm not sure what is... It may be that my parents came for lunch today and it was tense. Like everyone wants to kill themselves/eachother at my house. It was not cool cause it put me in this kind of anti-social mood that I'm in right now. I just feel like maybe I should work on my 3 essays that I haven't started and one is due Thursday.

I really wish I could put pics up for yous guys but the program that makes it easy doesn't work for macs so I would have to use HTML and I don't know how to do that...

I cleaned my room today so that my parents wouldn't yell at me and I didn't find my CD case... I'm starting to get nervous that somebody actually stole it. If they did I'm going to find them and hurt them cause I had all my "A" CDs in there. I just can't think if I lent them to someone or where they would be.

Ok, that's enough about my crappy day. Some weekend soon we shall get together and go on a road trip.

k bye
JenTRON 3000

omg, i just remembered that HP4 comes out in theatres soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive your site, appreciate thank you for you suggestion.
Noel

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home