hey therre amis@@!!!!!!! i'[mredonculouasly rubnk right now. redonkulousy, seriuos man liua AND i qent to our chemistry labs drubnk. we were drunk!!!!!!!!! but i drank fruckin 256er with lia ansd we + BEEFS sso im goiuiiing to sober up anfddddd annnnnot go to chem, fduck man my roooooom smells likew weeeeeeddddd.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
About Me
- Name: gemo
- Location: g.dot, Ontario, Canada
I heard something cool today: Sorrow is the spice that gives happiness it's flavour. I totally believe that I guess because I just finished reading Brave New World. Plus, I really like cooking. I'm in my last year before university and freaking out about getting in. Eeeeeeek (the cat) p.s. if you haven't seen the movie North, you should. Seriously, I have it at my house. It's cool. Like me.
Previous Posts
- "Steven Harper likes to wear black. You know who e...
- the coolest blog ever! (ha)
- Traybogganing=Life
- Rodrigo=Sex God
- Spoken Word By Jen
- Chocolate Mint Cake: Looks Gross, Tastes Gooooood
- 9/10 on Chem Quiz!
- 97.3 is playing X-mas music 24/7, (yay!)
- me=super brain
- Uhhhh. This one is titled: Jen's crappy day
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home