Friday, February 10, 2006

ummm....

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I don't remember writing that last blog, though I do remember writing on lia's live journal...

Yeah, so on Wednesday, I was like falling down drunk. Lia and I figured it would be fun to go to chem lab drunk and well, it was. Then we came home and got more drunk. Yikes. Well, all I can say is I won't be drinking this weekend cause I still only feel like 90%. We are so dumb that was WAY too much alcohol...

In other news, I'm going to fail my chem midterm tomorrow which sucks cause I don't want to have to drop it. But I have 100% in physics, well I have 20% out of a possible 20% so thats pretty good. Bah, must go bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respiratory Therapists

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home