Uni and the Xmas Trrreeeee
Ok, so I just filled out the form for OUAC. I haven't sent it in or anything but it's filled out. What sucks is that there are very few Arts and Sciences degrees available. I really want to do that but the only place I'm applying to is Guelph, so I hope I get in... McMaster has the program but you have to have a minimum 88% average to even be considered, so yyeeeeaah.
I applied for all science degrees. What's cool is that I don't have to take a pre-med type bachelor in order to get into med school. So I can study like geology and still get in. Well, I could study media or something and still get in but if I'm enrolled in a science program, the courses I'll need will probably be covered.
Man, I am sooo tired. I was trying to do some calculus but I was getting all the questions wrong. poo. Today Craig let me keep the lucky pencil! Yay!
Ok nothing left to say except that I'm putting up the Xmas tree on Friday! I'm going to decorate it when everyone is still at work/school. It's going to be perfect. No offense, but none of the ugly ornaments are going on the tree when I'm in charge. Only nice pretty ones. And ones that I made when I was a kid. Those ones are cool. Like Me.
Well, we don't really have any ugly ornaments but I like some more than others. I'll just leave it at that.
I think I'll go shower and go right to bed. Maybe after I'll read a book. I haven't read a book in soooo long. I mean a really long time!
Night! Ciao my petits amis!
~gemo
p.s. today in the drama class that James, Sarah Y, Craig and Metro are in, they had to write 2 thesis essays in 66 mins. That sucks eh? When I saw James he looked not happy, same with Craig and Sarah. That really sucks, they should put a stink bomb in their teacher's car or something.
Actually, that would be sooo mean. Like really really mean. Maybe they should just steal her lunch, that'll teach her.
Salut, for real this time, gemo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home