I just finished applying for uni. It's kinda scary. I hope I did it right... I hope I get in...
I wish I wasn't knocking my comic from top spot just to tell you this. I think that it's funny.
So, went to work today and I've never had a longer day. I'm tired of having to prove myself to everyone there. I feel like I'm the sort of person people believe things about. I don't know how to describe it but, like if somebody told you that I snort cocaine on wednesday afternoons, it would be easy to believe. This also applies to work, such as, "I don't know how to do the job I've been doing for two and a half years." Why do people believe that? Ah well, they're jerks if they they think I'm stupid.
Feel so happy that I don't have to work until Xmas. Note: I feel so smart that I know what Xmas means. I think Craig explained it to me? Anyways, I am so smart! (and you guys are dumb)(heheh)(e)
I'm sad though that it will all be over in one week's time. Poo ran over by un automobile.
Ciao amigos! I have to do all my Xmas shopping soon. Yay! Yes, I actually love buying presents for other people! I just have to remember to not spend too much money.
p.s. my boss gave me chocolates for Xmas, as if I'm not fat enough since the only thing we get for free at work is junk food. whatever.
peace - g

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home