Saturday, December 18, 2004

Intro = Super

Listenin' to Lauryn Hill... best movie ever on tonight: "I love you, or did you already know that?"

Found the funniest comic ever tonight too. Ok random thought, since my brother and his friend were watching Pokemon the Movie. Pokemon are really bizarre. Think about it, they are little monsters that you are supposed to use to fight people you don't even know. How did this game ever get permission to be marketed to young children?

Anyways, yesterday was awesome! Sarah got me the best secret santa gift ever. Painting the ceramics was so relaxing. I wish I could have seen the end of White Oleander though. I liked the book and it seems like they did a good job of Rena but I didn't really get to see. I have to get up at 6:25 am for work in the morning. Poo. Messy poo in fact.

I should go and introduce myself to Ben...

Ciao encore.gemo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home