Triple Red Rocksss Da House
Today our school had its 1st annual Grammy Awards! Triple Red was nominated but they didn't win. They performed and it was totally wicked awesome! Like really, really good.
I'm actually at school right now. I was working on some layouts for yearbook but then some crazy ass message came up like "not enough room on disk" and "network connection not..." well I can't remember what the deal was the stupid network connection. And the disk thing? What disk? WTF?
I'm sadly, and amusingly, addicted to WTF. If you don't know what that is, you don't deserve to know. Well, either that or you live under a rock. He He Ha Ha. wtf?
I'm listening to that "I smell sex and candy..." song. It's so oldie but goodie. "Hand around downtown by myself..." I'm listening to a CD that Mrs. Ristok has. It's good. I'm surprised by some of the songs though, ie. Lose Yourself. But she's just a cool teacher. Now it's Red Hot Chili Peppers! Yay! We used this song in our Othello/Cassio presentation. We made like the best video!
Poo! I forgot to ask to borrow a video camera to make a video for my french summative. Anger!
Oh well, as if I don't already have enough homework for this weekend. I actually am going to have the worst weekend ever I feel.
Random thought: I hate the little clock that says that I'm posting at 2:18 pm. WTF? I could change it but I don't care enough. Please note that it is actually 5:32 pm. Every single one of my other blogs has the wrong time on it too.
No further comments for now,
your amiga,
gemo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home