Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ahhhh! Geometry!

So I'm taking this course called "Geometry and Discrete Mathematics." And I have a test tomorrow. It sucks because I do know what I'm doing, I just keep getting the wrong answers. Ok, ok, I know that sounds bad but I know that I'm following the right steps, I just must be messing up numbers or angles or something. I don't really want to take the course but now that I'm in it, I'm just too stubborn to drop it. If I'm failing at midterm or something I'll definately drop it but for now I just can't bring myself to do it. I hope the questions on the test are the kind that I can't do. Some of them are really poorly worded which makes it almost impossible to get the right diagram. Anywho, I have to put my brother and cousin to bed now, ciao, jenmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home