
I wish I had some more pictures that you guys wouldn't be mad if I posted them. I love putting pics on but I'm running out. I have to use this which is a picture of a flyer in Harvey's. At least it's really colourful! Yay! Anyways... I have to fill out some forms for my uni applications and the questions all have enough space for like a novel. It sucks because I do extra-curriculars but only like 2 and I can't milk it too much or they'll not choose me because I'm annoying. I had grapes for dessert tonight and they were AMAZING! Best grapes ever! I still have 3 chemistry labs to do and a shitload of geometry homework that I don't understand. poop. I can't believe that I've procrastinated this much! At least I found my agenda. I'm going to start using it because right now I have this dorky piece of paper that I folded into a book so I could write my homework in it. Ok, got to sleep now because I have to work at 7 am. BLAH! I wish my Yukka tree would grow money. That would be the life. ciao homeslices! JENFACE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home