Tuesday, March 22, 2005


You make me wanna La LA La LAAAA! This is the Ashlee Simpson wig! YOU can buy it! Today I randomly went to Sarahface's house because she wasn't picking up her phone so then we both went and picked up Jofacce. Then we laughed, we cried and fun was had by all. Except Craig because he wasn't home when we went to his house to give him his fish that he painted at GE. *me singing* Got stains on my t-shirt... I might buy the CD if I ever got some money. Wait, I just remebered how tonight I bought this new thing so you can have coffee like tea. Like in a bag and you steep it! Cool eh? Coffee for me 2morrow! Ok, Ima tired neuw und Ima joost fishneshed ma chemsitry lab soooo Ima gonna sleep or read or watch TV or something because 9:49pm seems too early to go to beed. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home